Professor, head of NICHE LabMail je vraag aan Sarah
- Imaging genetics in ADHD: A focus on cognitive control
- Magnetic Resonance Simulation Is Effective in Reducing Anxiety Related To Magnetic Resonance Scanning in Children
- Dopamine transporter genotype conveys familial risk of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder through striatal activation
- Neural and behavioral correlates of expectancy violations in attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Activation in Ventral Prefrontal Cortex is Sensitive to Genetic Vulnerability for Attention-Deﬁcit Hyperactivity Disorder
- A shift from diffuse to focal cortical activity with development
- What have we learned about cognitive development from neuroimaging?
- Differential effects of DRD4 and DAT1 genotype on fronto-striatal gray matter volumes in a sample of subjects with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, their unaffected siblings, and controls
- Parametric manipulation of conﬂict and response competition using rapid mixed-trial event-related fMRI
- Differential Patterns of Striatal Activation in Young Children with and without ADHD
- The Effect of Preceding Context on Inhibition: An Event-Related fMRI Study
- Anatomical MRI of the Developing Human Brain: What Have We Learned?
- NEW: Inaugural Address